You are planning to fail…
I am sure you’ve heard that before. I’ve heard it so many times, I don’t even know who actually coined it.
Nevertheless, the importance of its message is classic and timeless.
Instead of giving you a great long lecture on goals and ambition, let us just jump right into it today! Let us begin:
1. Download the worksheet I have uploaded for you.
2. Sit down in a relaxed environment with just a pen and the print out.
3. Take your time and fill each section.
4. Remember to write only about your opinions and feelings, not what others think you should do.
5. When you’re done, stick the sheet around your work area or bed.
You can write and let me know if this simple tool helped you and your experience with breaking down your goals.